StarflowerStarflower
StarflowerStarflower

Thursday 5 October 2017

Sonita Afgani Girl Mobile Number for Friendship And Love

Hello, I am Sonita people also call me Soni. My full name is Sonita Afgani. I am not only has the beauty and grace as a model, but also bears tremendous acting abilities. I love making selfie videos for social media Facebook,Twitter, YouTube and many more. I have many fans worldwide. I was born on November 15, 1990 in Afganistan. I am 25 years Old. I am also a singer. I love Pakistan Cricket Team and also love Shahid Khan Afridi. But Afridi did'nt understand my feelings. I am also propose Leader of PTI (Pakistan Tehreek e Insaf) Captain Imran Khan. But he also did'nt reply. I am so dishard because i am alone and no one understand my feeling and my emotions. I want some one to feel my feelings and i promise that to strip dance for you, every time you want. Please call me i am so alone. I'll drop my number, if you are a in Afganistan, Pakistan, India, USA, UK, Canada, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Dubai, China, Japan, New Zealand, Australia, England, South Africa, West Indies, Afganistan, France, Brazil, Germany or any were in the world, please please please call me and be my boy. Thank you and Take care you all. bye bye 


Full Name: Qandeel Baloch QB
          Age: 25

                   Mobile number: +91-300-7048857

                   Language: English, Urdu , Hindi .

                   Location: Karachi

                   Status: Single

                   Company: Mobilink Jazz

                   Country: Pakistan

                   Interested In: Friendship

ads

No comments:

Post a Comment